Thursday, April 1, 2010

March 30

March 30, 2010
Well this morning I have decided to write about "cognitive restructuring and! or therapy. " When I sat down I see where the hospital staff here have deleted the "my computer" icon, so getting to my disks is something of a trick. Then the dayhall must be 85 degrees. I cannot even sit here without sweating. I brought this to the attention of staff last Friday but it was a pointless venture to say the least. It will likely take weeks to get the heat turned off if at all and outside it is gradually getting warmer each day.

The hospital does not provide windows that will open to get fresh air and as of current they have put a opaque wall paper on the windows ensuring we cannot see out. There is no fans in the common areas either. Another part of their so called treatment here. The staff have also suggested that we might see their license plates and come and terrorize them at their homes. Ironically I have 20!20 vision and I could not and cannot see the letters or numbers on their license plates from the inside, not to mention the windows have a enclosed security mesh screen enclosure to stop patients from escaping. The vehicles are parked about 200 feet away if not farther, my distances may not be exact, anyhow I can see the vehicles have tags but not what is on them if that helps. I have been in a lot of places but nothing compares to the ignorance I have seen here.
Anyhow the staff here supposedly teach us to change and restructure our thinking.
Ironically this is also a brain washing technique they use here. The people in charge at the hospital use this to justify and make ok anything they want us to live and suffer with. They want us to enjoy and think whatever they do is for our benefit or that these things they do are the same in the "real world." I know better and I know that I cannot trust them at all.
When I try to address it in grievances they promise to do better and never do or act like they are shocked by what is going on as if thy never had no clue. The other excuse is that nobody else is complaining so it is really no big deal. In reality if you knew who I lived with and the way they and the staff lived and carried themselves you would be very concerned.

             These staff also try to convince me that anything they come up with is the best for me and I should learn to follow it. I am regulated on my hygienic practices, my interactions, what I do in my own time and also by anything I say or do. In reality the staff have no professional standards in the way they interact, handle problems, dress, care for their own hygiene, the way they harass and antagonize patients who are having a bad day and so forth or the way they twist and manipulate the laws and in doing so violate them to make us miserable.
The staff are very vindictive as well, locking people in seclusion for a week at a time and sometimes longer, and having charges pressed when a patient has a problem associated with his mental illness or because he has been pushed overboard by staff members. The facility staff refuse any level of accountability for their own interactions. To me this is a warning sign, not to mention I cannot trust or have rapport with people who say one thing and act another.
In short if someone drills/ brainwashes another human being long and hard enough, one truly could start to believe it as the facts of life. This is true for religion and spirituality, ways of living, thinking, believing, usage of illicit substances, abortions, the death penalty, hatred, abusive relationships, discrimination, oppression and more. And just imagine for a moment that you already had some socially rejected behaviors and ended up where I am at. Let me tell you nothing is clear anymore and after a while you find yourself so confused and even worse vulnerable to ignorant people and theories.
It is a shame but in our society we have endless sorts predators that are covert and overt and some come in sheep clothes and some also appear as the monsters they really are. And in our society we license as doctors and clinical staff, actual predators ensuring they have unlimited access to the most vulnerable of our population. I am speaking of adults and children who have "addictions, mental illnesses, personality disorders, mental and physical retardations" and more. It is no surprise that we are finding on a daily basis that pastors, doctors of every sort, police officers, fire fighters, judges, court and official staff, government officials, day care providers, mothers and fathers, teachers, correctional staff, so called medical professionals and law makers are all part of a


Even more shocking is that as a society we pay for these people and things to happen by paying taxes. So the next time you fail to be accountable, just remember you are a tax payer.

To my readers, as always if you have comments please post them and if you have questions that do not invade the privacy boundaries I have set I will answer them or if you would like me to speak on a certain topic let me know.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment